Deadline for applicants is Sept. 17
The town of Kill Devil Hills posted this notice on Aug. 31 regarding the application process for anyone interested in replacing Brandi Rheubottom, the Kill Devil Hills Commissioner who on Aug. 22 announced her pending resignation from the board.
Applications are now being accepted from persons interested in being considered for appointment to the open seat on the Kill Devil Hills Board of Commissioners. Applications for consideration will be accepted by the Town Clerk until 5:00 p.m. on September 17, 2018.
- Potential candidates must complete an application in order to be considered; all applicants may include a resume with the completed application.
- Paper applications may be obtained: at the Office of the Town Clerk, 102 Town Hall Drive, off Colington Road; at the Kill Devil Hills Branch of the Dare County Library, 400 Mustian Street.
- Electronic applications may be obtained at www.kdhnc.com/438/News, and through the Town of Kill Devil Hills Facebook page,https://www.facebook.com/townofkdh.
- The application may be downloaded from the website to your computer and completed as a PDF form. You must then print the application and sign it and submit it to the Town Clerk.
In order to be considered, completed applications and supplementary materials must be submitted to the Kill Devil Hills Town Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 17, 2018. The application may be:
- Mailed to: KDH Town Clerk, P.O. Box 1719, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948; or
- Delivered to: KDH Town Clerk's Office, 102 Town Hall Drive, off Colington Road; or
- Scanned and e-mailed to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this appointment, application, or overall process, please contact Mary E. Quidley, Town Clerk, Town of Kill Devil Hills, 252-449-5302, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.